This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to accept a relationship request on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
how to accept a relationship request on facebook?
okayy so my boyfriend and i want to change our relationship status on facebook, but i have sent him a request and he has sent me a request, yet neither of us can find it and it is getting so frustrating. I have looked in the friend requests, in my e-mail, i have literally looked everywhere. I have tried changing it from single back to in a relationship but nothing is working. PLEASE HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM

At the top of the screen between the search bar and facebook words, click on the symbol with two people that says friend requests. Click "Respond to Friend Request" to accept

Ads

they have changed facebook a lot, and my boyfriend and i have had the same problem, but we ended up finding it in the game requests section. haha
like on the side bar, where the requests for games are, click on that and it should be in that section somewhere Smile If not, then they've changed it once again!

Think they should send you request first other then that i duno guess under pravite settings
sorry