This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend might be cutting herself?
10-02-2012, 06:48 AM
my friend might be cutting herself?
well my friend has been quite depressed lately and won 'tell me why
a while back she told us about how she cut herself a few times in the past and my other friend told her to promise she wouldn't do it again, which she didn't
and right after she put up a comment on twitter saying she won't make promises she wont keep
well just now tweeted saying that she's glad she didn't promise and thank God nobody will know what she's talking about and i think she might be doing it.
what should i do
and should i tell the other friend who knew about the first time about what she said?
she won't tell me whats wrong and the thought of her doing it is actually bringing tears to my eyes
please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:56 AM

I would tell my mom to talk to her mom, she could get infections.

Ads

10-02-2012, 06:56 AM

Your friend is desperate to ease internal pain by causing external pain. If in fact she is cutting. She needs a friend now more than ever. Speak with a trusted adult. Make sure your friend knows that you see her suffering inside and want to help in any way you can. She may be afraid you don't understand what's going on inside her. And you may not, but be compassionate and sympathetic.