This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How ignorant can you get?
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
How ignorant can you get?
I just posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLxuyV9qz8

On someone's facebook status that said "Rap is pointless" and said that "Every genre has meaning, that meaning though isn't represented by the radio".

Then they deleted it.

Pisses me off.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM

Thats just how the world is my friend.

Ads

rap does have meaning , especially drake and eminem
and a lot of old school rappers .

even if the mainstream ones do talk about sex money cars girls
it still expresses meaing that other genres dont express

I'd delete it off too

i think rap has a lot of meaning. Just listen to eminems new cd.
Tupac,Biggie and many many more rap artist put a lot of whats happened in there life in there music. They do it either to explain why they did certain things or to help people out. I don't know i enjoy rap for this reason! The artist put meaning,soul,and life into every song. I love it.
It's just there's some lame people out there that don't understand so they say there's no meaning.They should listen closer or rad the lyrics.

Sm, idiot, we all know lil wayne is the best to ever live

Have you heard his verse on Forever he was absolute beast

I wish you could teach me how to delete things off people's FB's. I have plenty of things I would love to delete. This is an excellent song with excellent lyrics. I would rather have seen him perform rather than Diddy & Dirty Money & Rick Ross & T.I.....that was a real waste of decent fireworks. Diddy danced like a 92 year old guy...I truly hopes he watches his performance tonight and realizes it's time to hang up the dancing shoes!!! Drakes performance also was minuscule and left a lot to the imagination...I think Atmosphere could have easily brought the crowd to their feet...because I think I saw ONE guy standing up at the end of Drake's performance and it was probably a relative...the only other people were women. You have turned me on to some of the best music I know.
Peace, Love & Happiness

you're so right. there's just so much deeper meaning to songs about p**sy, and necklaces, and how big your rims are and purple 'dranks', and ho's in different area codes, and needlessly killing people, and pulling your pant leggs up and popping 'yo colla'. truly deep and meaningful lyrics. the very definition of poetic. shakespeareian even!

They obviously didn't even give it a serious chance, because that song could be classified under a couple of different genres.

Haters of hip hop are so thick headed.. I showed Mellow My Man to my girl (ex-girl now) who liked Country music.. And within 5 seconds she just yelled to "turn that ghetto bullsh*t off". Hence "ex-girl". Hahaha. No lie actually.

So I gave up on trying to get people to like hip hop.. I think of it as if they don't like it, its their loss.

SIDENOTE: WTF is up with all of these Eminem stans now.. I bet Recovery is the only Em album they have ever even heard..

How dare you prove them wrong.

I'd be pissed off.