This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? The guy i just started dating has 3 pix of him and his ex gf...in 2 pictures they are hugging....should i be worried? they been broken up for 3 months now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:02 PM

Personally. I would be quite miffed and a little confused.
Honestly i would just ask him about them.

HINT : if he pauses before answering for more than 3 seconds, sorry hes lying.

Ads

Umm He might not be over her. Or he might just like to remind himself of good times, with you it was matter though. I think you should talk to him about it and see if he is over her yet. if you care about him enough then try to understand. if not, dump him lol. no girl should have to deal with that baggage. idk if that makes sense. lol it made sense in my head.

You need to let him know you don't like it and you would appreciate it if he would delete them, and if he won't the obviously he doesn't care about you and he needs to go be with his ex.

I would be a little curious. Ask him.

I would not like it, you need to ask him why, why is he not taking those pic's off?

if they are not kissing and it just looks like they are friends. i dont care. and if you know he loves you more than her, then you shouldnt have anything to worry about. if you are uncomfortable ask him to delete them, but if you have pictures with your ex you should probably delete yours. i really would be conserned. maybe they are friends and if not just asked him to get ride of them.

My fiance had pictures of his ex on his facebook when we first got together, only because her doesn't use it much. I kindly asked him to take the pictures off so he deleted the pictures and to show me even more that he valued what I wanted he deleted her off of facebook as well. Communication is key, just ask him about it. If he pauses or trips over his words then he is lying and it's time to move on because he isn't completely over her.

Personally? Not OK. I have like three pictures (the old school photograph kind) hidden away somewhere of me and my ex - I would never flaunt these to the world...it would be insulting to my partner...

But that's just me.
--a