This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cope with a clingy ex?
11-09-2012, 04:54 PM
How to cope with a clingy ex?
I was seeing a girl for about 5 months, towards the end it was more on and off before deciding to break up with her. I wasn't at all nasty about it, I'm just not in the same place she was. The problem is, its been 6 weeks since it ended and I still get lots of texts and calls of her, she never says nasty stuff to me, But I've had to close down my facebook profile because her. I really don't want to be nasty to her, what can I say to get her to stop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:02 PM

Tough sitch. No easy way to do it either. Let her know that you think it's best that they not stay in touch. Hopefully that will be enough to get her off your tip. IMHO, being friends with exes isn't good for either one of you. She's living on false hope & trying to hang on to a lost cause. It's sad that you don't feel the same way about each other but these things happen & honesty is the best policy.

Ads

11-09-2012, 05:02 PM

You should tell her to please stop calling me and texting me. I am sorry if you think I am being mean but would you feel like if you are getting calls and txts from you ex constantly. So please stop. you can call me or txt me but just dont do it that much. That is what you should say to her.