This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random guy gives me his number on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Random guy gives me his number on facebook?
I see him around school , I do admit that he is cute.. But I didnt really expect him to just randomly give me his number on facebook. Im curious because he has a girlfriend . PLease Help !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM

just ask him "so what made you decide to give me your number?" and see what he says, if he seems like hes trying to flirt or is into you then i would just back off of him and not get involved in that drama

Ads

What are you saying. He has a gf. If he is giving out his number... If you end up with him he will be giving out his number when you guys are together. He is just playing you. It's either that or he is making fun of you. Like its all a joke. Stay away from him. If he liked you he would break up with his gf, get to know you, then givenyounhis number in person

Well don't give him your number just yet. Through my experiences I've figured out that get to know this boy a little more first to see if he if your type. Just be nice and ask him some questions. But don't interrogate him and if you feel he is someone you would like to know better than give him your number. Hope this helps!!