This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you break up with your boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
How do you break up with your boyfriend?
Hey, I need to break up with my boyfriend, he is my VERY FIRST boyfriend so idk how to break up with someone, I wanna let him down easy..But the reason i need to break up with him is cuz on facebook, he is posting pictures of him and sexy girls it is pissing me off and im done with his shit, hes done worse stuff to me and i need to just end it before it goes way tooooooo far.Thanks, XOXO

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM

Honestly, why does he deserve to be let down easily if he is doing hints that hurt you?! Just tell him thy its over and that us that. You don't want to hear from him, don't even bother explaining to him why you want to break up with him. It's over and that's that.

Ads

easy, just end it.

Ouch. Sounds like a douche and tool. Just tell him straight up that you can't take it anymore and that you're not looking to be in a relationship right now anyway.

You don't deserve for him to treat you wrong. That's not what a relationship Is. Best of luck! Help?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar4wclScDn5uhK8BD0RUNR4M_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20120115010040AAqhXBV

tell him why you are mad at him and give him time, slowwwwwww down

If he hurt you or your feelings in any way, just tell him the truth as to why you want to break up.
Lying or being vague to make him "feel better" will probably just make matters worse. Just be honest!

Ok well first decide if you want to do it over the phone or in person ? never do it over text or Facebook though that's lame seriously.