This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more followers on Twitter?
10-02-2012, 07:03 AM
How to get more followers on Twitter?
I have like 18 followers and I can't seem to get more without having to follow people. I'm following like 53 people who won't follow back. I post questions and responses to trending topics but no luck. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 07:11 AM

be more interesting.....

Ads

Write about interresting subjects, and follow people who you think seams interresting, this way many will follow you back... Smile

Well follow more people in the hope they will eventually follow you back. After some time you can unfollow the ones that didn't follow you.
Keep up an active twitter account interacting with others and post intersting stuff.
But if you really want more followers you can always buy them! Yes, you can buy followers, I don't know if they are active or not but it will sure give you a popularity boost by having more followers.
Some people will only subcriber to people becose other subscribed too...

Follow me at @anthony_raycole and I will follow back

Hi there,

I suggest you to join social media exchange to boost your online visibility. When you are active in this type of network it will be easy for people with interest like you to find you online. This strategy works pretty well on my end, I used this platform by the way.

http://koaky.com/

It's really very easy for me after I found out about KOAKY. This is a social media exchange where you can get followers on Twitter without advertising it. All you have to do is submit your username there without "@" and wait for your followers to grow.

Having a lot of twitter followers can increase your online credibility and boost your online presence......

Want followers?Then type "followers" in the search option of http://ping.fm/6gymg to get 1000 followers and to make new friends

k follow me back @shawni3boo and ill follow back Smile

This site helped me out.