This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does facebook only sometimes send notifications , and othertimes I nothing at all?
11-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Why does facebook only sometimes send notifications , and othertimes I nothing at all?
Like when I write on my friends wall , and someone else comments on it . Or if 5 people responded to my status update.... Why come I dont always get a notification ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM

Facebook always send you notification. It doesn't send notification in the following cases:

1) Several people were tagged in a note , you comment there and more than 10 comment made after your comment.

2) Someone tagged a photo of you ( not in a picture uploaded by you ) and there someone made comment.......You'll get notification for first 5-10 times and afterwards it'll skip.

In short, Facebook may not send notification on the contents not provided by you but you are part of in that content.

Quick and amazing way to Search then Download video from youtube...Go to http://www.watch-and-download.info

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply