This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The reason why daughter love their dad the most is... That thare is at least one man in the world who will ne?
11-09-2012, 04:57 PM
The reason why daughter love their dad the most is... That thare is at least one man in the world who will ne?
(( The reason why daughter love their dad the most is... That thare is at least one man in the world who will never hurt here"..! ))

Hi this one in my friend Facebook wall I just want to comment for this! please can you give me some good replay for this pls pls .. !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM

Its looks like that, but actually (I think) parents love all the child equal, now why its looks like that.....

Moms always put restriction on gals (reason they know where a gal can trapped in) and they put extra restriction, whereas fathers always want there child to enjoy life in full in allowable limit.

Now comes to Boys, father always want to put a limit on pocket money (as they know that the matter which can spoil the Boy kids) but its mom who can satisfy the boys needs of money

Its just pretending but look, when someone want to cross the limit and parents try to put barrier no matter its boy or gal.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply