This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do when bored alone at home?
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
What to do when bored alone at home?
im a 16 year old girl.. im graduated and im off of work til monday.. what can i do to entertain myself tonight? (nothing rude please) BTW... i did watch netflix..but my tv is messed up so no tv! i dont like online games /: and facebook and twitter are boring me! IM SO BORED! PLEASE REPLY!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM

ANIME! No seriously, you should give it a try. I never thought I'd watch anime and I thought those people were losers, but now I watch it. It's very good. I suggest watch Naruto first. Trust me very good.

Ads

Try something new! Learn how to do different types of braids and stuff in your hair on YouTube. If that's not your thing, then you can youtube much anything you want to learn to do.

Go to the library and get some books or borrow some magazines....sounds boring? Well at least it gets you out of the house. Get some craft ideas from the net and make something nice for your room. Hey you could spring clean your room....give away clothes that you no longer wear to charity. Redecorate your room..or just move the furniture around..while you listen to your fave tunes.

You can also go for a jog or just a big walk around your neighbourhood....or just dance in your room. Bake some cupcakes....phone a friend....or a relative you haven't talked to for ages. Organise your photos......maybe write some poetry and post it in the poetry section of yahoo.

give yourself a face mask....you can make your own...look it up on the net..you probably have the stuff in your kitchen then while you have your homemade mask on you can give yourself a pedicure and then have a nice bath...maybe condition your hair with a treatment...pamper yourself..manicute your hands...voila you will feel so nice.

You could also get some magazinesyou might have lying around at home and cut out pictures that appeal to you and make a collage. You can use any theme for your collage and use buttons feathers fabric...anything pretty and arrange it in a creative way and glue it on a nice piece of cardboard...you could even glue your poem in the middle of it...be creative it's fun.

Do your make up really wild and take photos of yourself infront of the mirror...dress up like you never have before...try out different poses then use photoshop to make your photos look even more glamorous....you might take some pics that you really like...it's just a bit of fun.

Try this site out. You can make a lot of money from surveys, doing offers, watching videos, shopping, and using their referral program. You earn one dollar just for signing up, and you must make at least $20 to have the first check sent out. The checks are processed and sent out around the 15th of each month. I earned $165 since I started in February. The link is at the top of my page. You don't pay anything at all and the only information that's asked is your name and address so they know where to send the check.

Well it depends on what you like to do.
-Get creative and do Arts and Crafts
-Reorganize things
-Read Books
-Watch anime/cartoons
-Play outside
-Spend time with family
-9gag.com
-Study
-Sleep/Rest
-Hang with friends
-Listen to music
-Bake
-Clean the house/your room
-Draw cool things on posters
-Exercise
-Day dream
-Pretend to be a car

COME HANG OUT ON MY PARTYLINE Smile ITS 100% FREE AND ITS AN LOS ANGELES BASED PHONE NUMBER. THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE US ON THE LINE TO TALK TO. AND ITS ALOTTT OF FUN WHEN YOU'RE BORED! CALL 818.827.1801 PRESS 1 FOR THE LIVE ROOMS AND CHOOSE ROOM 1# Big Grin YAY

I know you say you dont like games but this is a fun browser game that youd probably like
http://qitz.townian.com/register.php?ref=redwing634