This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I approach my new girlfriend with a kiss?
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
How do I approach my new girlfriend with a kiss?
We just recently started dating and we are each others real first boyfriend/girlfriend. And neither of us have had our first kiss. Do I just go in for the "kill" (kiss) or do I ask? We use to be good friends and it kinda seems that she is awkward when we are by eachother.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:07 PM

hershey's kiss first. then a real lip smacker.

Ads

make it suprising, dragging a string makes it blahh, we girls want you to know what you want and do it regardless

Go for a walk, have a good conversation then take her back to her house and kiss her.

Kiss on the cheek to start off with and then just go closer together touch noses and just n playful like..
Everything will happen from then on Big Grin

Ok well my first kiss happen last Wensday so i can tell you what happend. We where talking about kissing and stuff on Facebook and that, So you could try texting your girlfriend or talking to her online asking her if she wants to. And if she says yes. Tell her when you see her yull ask her if she wants to. Thats what me and my bf did!
-Emma