This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know where I can find the recruits that graduated from USMC recruit depot San Diego in 1989?
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the recruits that graduated from USMC recruit depot San Diego in 1989?
1988 and 1989?

Thanks!
I'm looking for someone's photo, but don't know which company photo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM

the pentagon

Ads

try "togetherweserved.com" its like myspace but for military. chances are alot of your old pals will be on there and you can track them that way.

retirement?

I do searches on the side for veterans groups. I can tell you that the govt is not the easiest way to go. You are MUCH more likely to find someone via white pages websites, and social networking sites like Facebook. The clue is to search for someone that was in that platoon with a unique name, then do a google seach, a facebook search ect.with which state you believe he was from. If you can remember the town, you can contact some of his relatives for his whereabouts. It just depends on how much effort you want to put into this. I have found almost everyone I have been looking for except for a good friend of mine named James Rice. Know why? There are a million James Rice's out there.