This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of schools distributing condoms to students?
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
What do you think of schools distributing condoms to students?
Numerous national health organizations have adopted policies in support of school condom availability as a component of comprehensive sexuality education. As part of a school assignment I am surveying people from multiple communities to find out their opinion on the possibility of schools instituting policies on distributing condoms to students. Please take a moment to fill out this quick survey and if you would please forward it to friends and relatives of your own, I need as many answers as I can get.

Thank you.

http://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/?poll_id=p21lty6v

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM

I don't do stupid surveys. As far as the condom thingie goes, it's better than handing out hand grenades.

Ads

How do you feel about schools teaching evolution? Your answer will probably be the same

IMHO that's quite reasonable. Certainly it depends on your culture, but it's necessary if you live in a community where high school students do it. Not only are condoms a means of contraception, but also their use prevents spread of sexually transmitted diseases. I think we should face the fact that young people nowadays start having sex at an early age and at least do what we can to ensure that they do it in a healthy way.

In MY opinion, I rather let me give my condoms and have PROTECTED SEX, so that after nine months I wouldn't have to go buy diapers or get a disease.

I think it's fine.