This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people getting tired of facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Why are people getting tired of facebook?
I mean i understand cuz i like twitter better, but i want to know ur opinions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM

I hate twitter. >.<

Idk, I'm sticking with facebook.

Ads

i just.... don't want to lose anymore time on there reading status messages, and all that chatting stuff. miscommunication can happen, and i also kinda want to do these things IRL you know? :/ sickens me too, fb stalkers, urge to comment, and anticipating a response. =_= fb takes time so that's why I don't really like it, and i try my best to quit too.....

twitter is pointless. why should i care what other people are doing at any given moment? and why should they care what I am doing at any given moment?

at least with facebook, you can communicate easily.

I never tried twitter and YES and I'm getting tire of facebook. I don't like everybody reading what I write. I like e-mail and that's it.

The people getting tired of facebook and/or twitter are getting tired because they are beginning to realize how much of a waste of time it can really be. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of benefits to both, however, its easy to get bogged down with the pointless stuff, and when you do, you want it gone. Example, if you added everyone in the world as your friend, facebook will soon become a constant feed of stuff you don't care about (annoying). However, if you trim your friends to only people you actually care about, then its a feed that keeps you up to date on on the people you care about.

This become more evident when you get older and find yourself with less time to go through stuff that doesn't matter. I think every year I go through and delete people who don't matter to me in any way.

I mean, I personally like Facebook better than Twitter because Facebook is more social networking and Twitter is just people telling the world what they're doing at one particular moment. But no one I know is getting tired of Facebook...if anything, people are getting tired of MySpace because MySpace is from like 2005 and no one talks about it anymore.

But I can see how people would be getting tired of Facebook because think about it...you can be 'friends' on Facebook with every single person who goes to your school, but how many of them would you actually ever talk to. Like your Newsfeed is basically little notes and conversations that people you don't talk to are having with each other.

The only benefits are that you can post pictures and it's quick communication.

If those annoying people out there in the world didn't want random people they don't actually care about to LIKE their random statuses then they wouldn't write stupid BS every 2 minutes.