This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would a guy keep sleeping with another girl if he cared about his girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Why would a guy keep sleeping with another girl if he cared about his girlfriend?
Why would he do that? The girlfriend is writing on his Facebook wall saying how she loves him etc while he's secretly talking to another girl he used to have a physical relationship with and trying to get with her. How could he look her in the eye and tell her he loves her then go and see this other woman behind her back repeatedly? Why not just break up with her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM

he doesn't love her or respect her

Ads

2 buts are better than one

he might have commitment issues or feel that he isnt worth her so he doesnt respect or give a care,.

i feel for you on this one...and now in every relationship i tell the guys that if they ever feel like they want to cheat on me to let me know so they dont waste my time. (ive been cheated on before) if this is happening to you and you know then talk to him and ask him why. dont get angry tho. but i feel it is because both the girls offer him different things that he likes like one for great sex and the other for her passionate love for him. one just for fun and the other for more serious things, in a relationship.

I agree with the first answer. Get rid of him he is no good. Bad news. Respect and love is
part of a relationship without either he is immature, also could indicate an abusive tendency.

Google Red flag warning signs in abusive relationships. Look for warning signs in men and do
not get involved with someone like that, it is not to get you jealous, when a guy dos not respect
you or the relationship, you need to leave. Tell him why and cut contact. Respect yourself is your self
esteem so low you think he is trying to get you jealous. Come on there is no love.

No love and no respect there can be no relationship. Respect yourself to want better.

Because he's a selfish, lowlife, piece of trash...

...this belongs in Singles & Dating...

Oooohhh and easy one!

Because he's thinking about himself.

Because he has no respect or love for either girl. He probably tells the girl on the side that he is not in love with his girlfriend, and gives out about her. This is probably all lies, and she falls for his sob story. The girlfriend, more than likely does not know the girl on the side exists.
If he was in love, GF would be enough, and he would not hurt her. Using both girls.

That's easy to answer. He DOESN'T care about his girlfriend. If he did, he wouldn't be screwing around on her. He only cares about one person, and that is himself. He's not breaking up with the girlfriend because he figures, hey as long as she's stupid enough to stay with me, I get to phuck both her and the other girl, win-win situation.