This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend writes other girls on facebook, what should I do?
11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
My boyfriend writes other girls on facebook, what should I do?
So I recently discovered my boyfriend's facebook password and I know its wrong to snoop but I was just curious (I have found out he's written other girls before, so this isnt something new) Usually he asks how they are doing and they never respond (probably bc they see he's in a relationship) but what do I even do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Well, theres no real reason to be jealous, after all you probably write to other guys on facebook on friendly terms. My advice, just wait and see Big Grin

Ads

boys intrested in girls. they have facebook account just because they are intrested to chat with grils. boys cant live without a girl.

first warn him otherwise Breakup with him

You seem insecure, or you wouldn't have used his password and checked his messages. If you trusted him, you wouldn't have gone into his FB account, and you wouldn't have posted this question here. I am not attacking you but get it from someone who was made to feel untrusted. If he picks up your insecurity, you'll lose him before the sun comes up the next day. Has he given you reason to be insecure? If he has, talk about it. Otherwise writing other girls, asking how they are doing doesn't count as cheating. You didn't mention anything that sounds like he's even close to cheating. You got to trust your man girl, if he's cheating you'll find out eventually, don't go searching for it. And if you guys break up, don't let it be because you failed to trust him. It hurts to be in a relationship with someone who sees you as an enemy, I've been there. It was heartbreaking, don't subject anyone to that.

Grow up!! Leave his fb alone!!

You should check his phone calls and text messages too. This relationship is doomed to fail.

Since he has a "track record" of writing girls in the past, you obviously don't trust him completely. The snooping is something that partners do to get proof that they can either trust in the relationship. If you found more emails being sent out, this will leave you feeling unsettled and insecure in the relationship.

You need to fess up and let him know how you feel. You may have crossed the line by snooping, but finding the emails is a betrayal. He must be held responsible for this and to rebuild the trust. Trust is now lost. The secretive emails must stop and you will need to see evidence that he is being honest with you.

Don't hide the fact that you read the emails. These feelings will only grow and fester and come out in a bad way later on down the road. Deal with the issue straight on.