This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If someone has deleted all their social networking accounts does it show they've matured?
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
If someone has deleted all their social networking accounts does it show they've matured?
they no longer go on AIM. have deleted their myspace. they dont have a twitter or facebook, or anything else out there. Is that maturity or what?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Yes it does. I am one live example.

Ads

well maybe twitter myspace, but i know older adults who use facebook. (:

I don't think so. What about all the adults that have Facebook or IM? Immaturity is someone who posts pictures of them in rediculous poses wearing goofy things or prank IMing people. Just because you have them doesn't mean you're not mature, it's what you do with them that will make you immature.

No... maturity and social networking have no correlation what so ever. They may have joined the army.

i dont get what is the link between social networks and maturity ?? its like u cnt find any mature ppl on these networks!!

No, but it shows a lack of common sense. It's one thing to stop using the services on a frequent basis, it's another to give up entirely on a network that can be also used to help find jobs and possible promotions by staying in touch with coworkers and old employers.

Okay get some wire cutters and a lot of oil. Next, you need to lubricate the arming mechanism or else you will set the device off and possibly hurt yourself.

yepp
they got a life now
leave social sites to us Facebook junkies who dont got a life hahaha Smile
This just proves that they have found something more important/productive to spend their time on.

Depends on your motivation and perseverance (among other things).

E.g., if you're doing it out of spite because somebody pissed you off, then no, that would be quite the opposite of mature.

E.g., if you can't STAY offline like this, and find yourself back in the same situation next month, then no, you're just playing games with yourself.

Otherwise, I agree with some of the other posters. Being on or off social networking is not really a reliable indicator of maturity. Social networking is merely a means to an end. It's a tool. The sign of maturity is how you use it.