This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to upload a picture on Facebook and prevent certain people from seeing it?
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Is there a way to upload a picture on Facebook and prevent certain people from seeing it?
My brothers birthday is coming up an I need opinions on his gift, so I want to upload a picture for people to comment on, but is there a way where I can block that picture from my brother so it won't spoil it? Thank you c:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

I don't think so, ur only option would be to delete him and them add him as a friend again later

Ads

you can upload it in a new album and change the settings me that album so that your brother cant see it.

Happy birthday to your brother! Smile

you can customize the picture settings when you make a new album or you can do it to an existing album my changing the settings to customize and then choosing the ppl you want to see the pictures

yes, after you upload the picture (but before you click POST) there's an audience selector next to the post button.. .just click that, and select CUSTOM, then type your brother's name into the "hide this from" box