This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I say to a guy I like?
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
What should I say to a guy I like?
I don't know him, but see him often at school. I have him as a friend on Facebook and I want to talk to him, but I don't know what to write. He is in the year group below me, (grade), so I don't know him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Introduce yourself, have a small conversation with him...you don't have to talk religion or politics or anything like that...talk about something relative to you and him, like, "Did you go to the game last night?" and go from there. Try asking questions that he can't answer with just a simple yes or no. Sometimes that's a conversation stopper. Yes. No. Maybe. It's too simple.
Maybe you'll get lucky and can somehow get his number, or give him yours and you all can hang out and get to know each other. But he can still say no, she isn't obligated to do so. And if he does, oh well. It's not the end of the world. There will be all kinds of girls that you will like throughout your life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply