This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
another facebook user became a fan themselves ... whoopie?
11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
another facebook user became a fan themselves ... whoopie?
I can no longer stomach the irony of someone in facebook becoming a fan of themself, and then emailing everyong else to become a fan too. Isn't that more what twitter is about?

I at least need to turn off the automatic email. Anyway, I can't find the specific setting in privacy/notifications to block fan requests in facebook. any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Hm? Do you own a particular Facebook page that these fans go to? There should be that option all together if you wish to block ALL fan requests.

As for the Twitter thing, any "space" or "book" or "birdie" or "bookspace" [whatever] could use the same means of communication as any other website. However, each website has a particular way of communicating: Twitter seems more random and spontaneous, Facebook seems more organized in replies and feedback, and Myspace seems too frantic and complex. I personally like Facebook because its games are casual, have fun aps, and the features seem more simpler than that of MySpace; plus, I can easily communicate with all of my engineering friends whenever we have projects, assignments, and other personal stuff. But for the tweets in Twitter, that is just to randomly update on anyone who happens to look at it. I personally would not have to bother documenting every second of my life using Twitter, but I can occasionally do that on Facebook.

Ads

get a fucken life loser! facebook whore! you have no life and spend it all on facebook i bet!

FAIL!!! *double thumbs down*

they're losers. and they have no friends. pity them, humor them, and openly mock them in public (and behind their backs... like on Yaho questions).

Do you own a particular Facebook page that these fans go to? There should be that option all together if you wish to block ALL fan requests.

As for the Twitter thing, any "space" or "book" or "birdie" or "bookspace" [whatever] could use the same means of communication as any other website. However, each website has a particular way of communicating: Twitter seems more random and spontaneous, Facebook seems more organized in replies and feedback, and Myspace seems too frantic and complex. I personally like Facebook because its games are casual, have fun aps, and the features seem more simpler than that of MySpace; plus, I can easily communicate with all of my engineering friends whenever we have projects, assignments, and other personal stuff. But for the tweets in Twitter, that is just to randomly update on anyone who happens to look at it. I personally would not have to bother documenting every second of my life using Twitter, but I can occasionally do that on Facebook.......................