This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay for a boy to call another girl sexy over Facebook if they have a girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Is it okay for a boy to call another girl sexy over Facebook if they have a girlfriend?
My best friends boyfriend was talking to me on Facebook and called me sexy. I asked him if he could not call me that because it wasn't fair on his girlfriend who is my best friend. Was this right of me to say this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Well done, you sound like a lovely friend, you did the 100% right thing. He shouldn't be saying this to any girl I would tell your friend of what happened&show her the conversation.

Ads

Remove the comment. And don`t flatter yourself. He loves her, not you.

You sound like a brilliant friend, no you didn't do the wrong thing. Don't worry. And he loves her not you, so he shouldn't be calling you that. Well done, girl!

Yes, you did the right thing but did you do it tactfully. And did you tell you friend. Misunderstandings can drive wedges between people and im not talking KFC.

Good for you, sticking up for yr best friend like that. Theres something wrong with him if he thinks that it's ok.

Of course you did the right thing! That's what a real best friend would do and is supposed to do. No guy that has a girlfriend shouldn't even be calling no other girl no names like that especially to one of his girlfriend's friends, what is he trying to do make her angry?!

Even if your best friend doesn't mind it it's still wrong. You've told him you don't like it so lets hope he doesn't do it again Smile