This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when you see a fox running after a death?
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM
What does it mean when you see a fox running after a death?
Recently my older brother died, he was 25 and died in a motorcycle accident. We were at his grave at the cemetery and we noticed a fox running as fast as he could all the way across the cemetery. Somebody told me it's a good sign, that foxes represent spirits since they are nocturnal and not often seen during the day, so when you see one, especially after someone's death, it's some sort of spirit sign. Does anyone know any lore about things like these?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:14 PM

Since they only come out at night maybe it got lost or something. I really have no clue. Sorry about your bro.

Ads

wow that is amazing, I think that is a good sign and sorry for your lost

It is good luck but I am not sure because I never heard of that rumor

Some might believe that the fox may have been a sign from your brother telling you his sprit is free and that he is ok. Watch to see if you get other fox symbols as time goes by. It could be even if not a real fox, a commercial , a greeting card, a stuffed toy. etc etc.. as you go about your daily business you may notice you are coming across fox things more often since your brother passed, and you got this wonderful visitation and these foxes will come to you purely unexpectedly.. Like, not to go in a toy department on purpose to look for toy foxes, that would not count as of course you might find one if you looked hard. This will be foxes that just seem to show themselves to you with out you trying. OR to other family members. Of course you would have to have the awareness to notice. But this is not usually a problem. You will notice them. .There is a magazine called "Womens world " sold in the usa.. you can do a search and it is on Facebook. Monthly DOreen Virtue has readers write in with their stories in her Angel column. There are many many such stories.. Do a search for "totem animals" "spiritual meaning of foxes" and read some of an author called Doreen Virtues books on how angels communicate with us, and peoples spirits can do the same through SIGNS. This was a blessing. What comes to mind when I think of a fox is ... good looks, sly (smart, no one can trick them), love to go different places (foxes migrate and usually dont stay in one place very long).. they take good care of their young.. dont usually cause trouble unless some one messes with them... see if you think that sounds like your brother... It sounds like a wonderful sign you were sent to comfort you... of a free spirit.. May God bless your brother, you and your family.. and comfort you in your grief. take care. ps my friends brother left this earth much too soon. We were in a restaurant. The lights above our table kept blinking on and off. the waitress said nothing had been wrong with them before.. she could not understand it. then when my friend got up to go to the bathroom to wash her hands, two pennies fell out of her purse onto the floor. She picked them up. We looked at the dates. One was of the year her brother passed, and the other was of the year he was born..... We dont even know what made her look at the dates.. stuff like this happens more than we know. Its just ppl dont usually talk about it cuz they think no one will believe them.. There are many things in this world we may not understand.

back when i use to have a dog (he was my bestfriend) i was told it be wise to treat him with kindness and respect (why wouldnt i anyways? he was my buddy!) because when its our turn to leave this earth our guides to the spirit world will be a dog most likely your dog. Apparently when you pass he'll guide you to the right place.
Of course its just a lore, but for some reason i found it peaceful. to know that someone will be waiting for you