This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does my husband have Any love for me?
09-30-2012, 01:49 AM
does my husband have Any love for me?
I saw a photo of him cuddling blond girl from behind at an almost empty restaurant.he was wrapping his arms around her chest and neck and was joking and laughing,repeatedly,touching her head kissing her head and the person who made the video and took photos said there more of it and i wont show it.
He was also pictured intimately with his close friend of 5 years then thrashed her publicly on radio for being a **** and the 10 men he knows.she slept with.mentioned me saying what he put me through when he overdosed on drugs,how much in laws love him,why i don't get it.2 months later he said hes a big fan of her.
I am pretty sure that he was in a sexual relationship with this co worker coz how does he know she sleeps around and why was he so livid/interested?
A few years ago women with whom he was sitting at a hotel when we got married(2007) were all wearing bustiers and had their midriffs and cleavage showing,and later on one of those girls was sitting on his lap while he was shirtless and was showing his wedding ring off.
But in public he always shows or maintains that hes such a family guy,hes a family man through and through.when i go to watch him perform he kissed me in the crowds.that he says family time is so important and so valuable.i mean who is his family and then he cheats??
And then on twitter he keeps saying such nice things about me like I am back on twitter(as people had said horrible things to me so i left)showing my photo with friends on twitter that I went to a Saturday night show ,saying happy birthday to me on twitter when we live together,time needed to be with family after he took a break from work(everything on twitter)
Like spreading news that we are going to Bahamas for a family vacation.on my birthday(but didn't mention that we are going on my birthday,instead he wished happy birthday on twitter why i mean we live together?) but was sitting with our daughter and was kissing her cheeks and asked me to take a picture
He booked a private jet.to Bahamas and he also bought the front row of a theater at an auction.he owns a Bentley and a hummer car.
he wanted a child quickly.thought about baby names before marriage.
whats going on here?
hes really wealthy,good looking and famous.
Any love?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:57 AM

No, my husband have some for me.

Ads

I think he wants you also and he have a respect towards you... Means about his family...

U CAN LOVE U R HUBBY OR U CAN GET LOVE FM OTHER GUYS IN WORLD

Are any of the rest of you as tired of reading the same slop as I am?

You are married to his social status and he is married to a trophy wife, not a good marriage if you ask me. There is no respect from him to you, his money stole that away from him. I rather be married to a beggar who loves me and respects me than be a puppet to a guy who obviously married me just to have a "family". not a home with love.

U know he's cheating" and ur allowing it because he gives u money!! U couple are living a lie between u guys"which by the way u even learn to get along !! But in reality is not good for either of u & most of all ur daughter (what example are u guys teaching her)!! As a girl a women should have her respect & dignity for herself first !! Then anything else... u need to break it off ad have respect and dignity!`