This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it wrong to report my soon to be brother in law?
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM
is it wrong to report my soon to be brother in law?
brother in law is a sex offender. He got out of the halfway house & off parole before Christmas & he made a facebook page sometime after that. I declined his friend request & have been contemplating reporting it to facebook because it is against the policy to be a sex offender and a facebook user. I don't think it is right, but on the other hand, I'm not in the family yet & I don't want to cause problems. I mean, the family has enough problems as it is. I guess one more wouldn't hurt.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:16 PM

Once a sex offender...you are pretty much always one, very addicting problem...report him.

Ads

If it is against facebook policy by all means report it. He is only loosing a huge oppurtunity to fish and manipulate some unexpecting prey. Report it for the safety of that community. He likely won't know who reported him.

i'd report him, and why on earth is his family still ok with him ?

Honestly i would not marry someone who's related and talks to a sex offender.

You'd be worse off not reporting him; family or no family. If you don't want to report him, tell your soon to be husband and see how he reacts. Is he willing to cover it up or do what's right. I know families like to protect their own, but there are even more families that don't want sex offenders on facebook with access to our kids.

You really need to determine what his sex offense was. Is he a pedophile? or is he some poor guy that was told by a a sixteen year old that she was 19 and then got busted with her.

All offenders are piled into one group, regardless of what they did and who they did it with. Check out his story before you Judge him too harshly.

i would report him because if he commits again and uses facebook as the tool wouldn't you feel worse

report him, you won't be able to live with yourself if he does something.

You can report him anonymously. Do it~

man how can you do that to your brother in law?? what a weird person are you that you do that to your wife or your sister whatever... how can you ever report someone close to you???