This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I overreacting to my girlfriend having guy friends?
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Am I overreacting to my girlfriend having guy friends?
My girlfriend has guy friends, and her best friends are guys. Earlier on facebook her status said, "Can't wait to hang out with my (name of the guy)".

She doesn't seem like the type to cheat, and she's completely honest about what she does and who the guys are that she hangs out with, and doesn't seem to see any problem with it. Do you think this is a cause for concern?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM

Of course as her boyfriend you will be concerned, I understand that, but trust is everything. Maybe ask to hangout with one of her guy friends with her one day and see if you trust them not to make a move or anything like that...?

Ads

There's always a reason to worry, but don't worry so much that you lose your trust for her. I personally don't think there's a reason to have a big concern about it, but if she starts hanging out with them more than you, then yes, that should raise concern. You should try sitting down to talk to her and tell her that your a bit uncomfortable about the fact that all her best friends are guys.

Who do you think you are? LOL

Look she is free to associate with whom she wants.

no man
relationships are about trust and u should trust her just as she should trust u if u were hangin out with other girls

just be cool about it

My girl is simply not allowed to have guy friends. Why? Because she's my girl and she shouldn't want to be around any other guy but me. You have to keep her in line. Women are submissive and should listen to their man. My girl wouldn't even think about talking to a guy. She knows how I feel and the consequences.

she's sleeping around and walking all over you. wake up loser.

Have FAITH in your girlfriend.
That is a big part of a relationship that people seem to loose sight of.
If you don't trust those guys, you should trust that your girlfriend would make the
right decisions if she were put in situations that could jeopardize your relationship
or hurt the both of you.
But I can understand that you would be jealous.
But if she liked them, and she's not the type to cheat, then you should take a breather.
She's with you.
Not them (:

Dude, she's cheating. Why else would you ask this question? Good luck with the break up stage!

Dr. Relationship

the status thing is maybe something to be worried about..but other wise if shes honest and u trust her thats all that matters. but if ur uncomfortable with her hanging with other guys more than u talk to her about it(: good luck