This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is she ignoring me its only 56 more days of school?
11-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Why is she ignoring me its only 56 more days of school?
k so me and my friend are having this argument and shes mad at me for lying to her which i didnt she added my brother and i told her not to now she keeps talking to my brother on facebook the reason i told her not to add him is because he starts drama and breaks me and my friends up now shes ignoring me and its so annoying cause now my brother made me lose a friend so how do i get her to talk to me first because she caused it .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM

Leave her alone.
Or beat her up.

Ads

well i guess you should just go up to her and tell her
"whatever happened between us i dont care about that...we should just drop it and leave it alone"
and
"we should be having fun the last days of school, i just want ot end school off right..c'mon your my friend"
i know it hurts you and YOU know you didnt do anything wrong
you just warned her

but if she wont leave it alone and she wont take your stament to heart
then you need drop her
she isnt your real friend
she will come around when she finds out the truth
just dont blame
dont confilt yourself and cause your self stress over it

good luck

If it were me I'd give my brother the stone cold stunner and ask him if he can smell what the rock is cooking

well if she causes drama and breaks up friends ... then why do you want to talk to her ... move on with your life,,,,

as for her talking to your brother .. tell him she has herpes or gave some guy crabs and he will stop talking to her .... or say she is stalking him or hack his fb account and delete and block her ... or abuse her over fb

first of all.you NEVER lose a friend.you only lose those that pretend to be friends.till you or they have no need for each other.and if you did lie.not a good way to get along with any one.and what makes you think she can't move on in HER life.