This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it healthy to hack on to your boyfriend's account constantly?
11-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Is it healthy to hack on to your boyfriend's account constantly?
My boyfriend gave me his facebook password so that I could see someone's pictures.
But now I have a problem of hacking onto his account about 20 times a day, to see who he's talking to, what he's talking about, and if he's checked my messages and not answered them.
I have a jealousy problem. But is it like really bad that I do that?
I'm pretty sure he knows that I do it too.
If it's bad, how is it? And how can I stop?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM

Well, it sounds like major insecurity and trust issues. You have to ask yourself, why are you so insecure? Have you had bad experiences in the past? Is there something that your boyfriend is doing (or not doing) that has caused you to lose faith in him? Do yourself a favor. Stop logging into his account, and talk to him. This is extremely destructive behavior and you will sabotage your relationship if you keep it up.

Ads

Tell him that he should change his Password every now and then so no one will hack him. That was he will change it....not give it to you....but he won't know the real reason you want him to change it is bc your a spy. Don't feel bad.....I'd be checking it too lol. Humans are naturally nosy. Just justify it that way.

very unhealthy...i had the issue too though...u need willpower

No it's not healthy, it's a compulsive behavior that stems from your inability to trust him. That lack of trust can stem from anywhere, from a guy hurting you in the past to you feeling insecure. Take a leap of faith and stay out of his stuff. It's not fair to him or you. Learn to trust. Even if you get burned.

WOW glad im not the only one. I literally do that too all his accounts because his password is my name everywhere. Wow yes it is bad. We are both really insecure and we dont trust our boyfriends. I think we need to stop but its so hard to stop. Maybe we should talk to someone about this and maybe even our boyfriends.

It's not a question of how can you stop. It's if you don't stop, you will lose your boyfriend. I would drop my girlfriend in a heartbeat because I know the trust is gone. 20 times a day means you need therapy.

20 times a day does seem excessive, but i think it is just human tendency to be a little jealous and a little healthy. the key element is not to over do with jealous. However, if you are being more jealous then you were before, there might be a reason for that. Also, I like to think when I get more jealous than usual there is a subconscious reason behind that. Does he show love the same way? Have you been as loyal as he is to you? Has anything changed between you too to make you feel this way? Honestly, I can not over emphasis this enough communicate with your boyfriend. Tell him lately you are feeling more jealous than usual and there might be a reason why.