This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I caught my girlfriend using facebook yesterday. How should I punish her?
11-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I caught my girlfriend using facebook yesterday. How should I punish her?
I think facebook is for losers and I told her that if she wanted to stay with me then she would have to deactivate her facebook. Yet, I caught her using it yesterday. She deliberately disobeyed me and now I need to punish her. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:19 PM

Get a new girlfriend like you said.

Ads

You're a dick. Maybe she should tell you to get off of Yahoo! Answers. You aren't her father, get over yourself. She was probably updating her status about how much of a controlling jerk you are. Congratulations, you suck.

You should stop being a jerk. It sounds like dating you is punishment enough for her.

Ok...why the fudge SHOULD you be punishing her!??!

So what if you think facebook is for losers, your a loser trying to enforce it on her!

free world, pal...

Nothing? There is nothing wrong with having a facebook, and if you were to punish her for using it, then you aren't worthy of having her as your girlfriend. Why would you want to mess up your relationship just because she was using facebook?

if you seriously think using facebook is a crime then i think she should dump you. Seriously? asking how to punish someone for using facebook! and she's your gf, not your slave..why does she have to obey you?

Oh come on.... You shouldn't base your relationship on whether she uses facebook or not. Almost everyone does. You can't control her actions and her life, and you certainly should not punish her for using facebook. It's ridiculous, you're not her mother.

what? what the hell? how you gone punish somebody for using a networking website made for the world. Hello, no one cares what you think. Humans have opinions. I think people who ask questions about these things are losers. You don't see me punishing you do you? And you aren't her father. She can do what she wants.

You can boss Ur girlfriend around if I was her I would get dump u for want to punish people for using Facebook