This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i hack back into my facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
How can i hack back into my facebook?
I forgot my password on facebook and i forgot my hotmail password so i cant get a reset password does anyone know a website tht is free and will help me get back into it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:20 PM

No, that would kind of miss the point of passwords.

What you should do is to tell Hotmail you forgot your password. When signing in there should be SOME "Forgot my password" link. I think how Hotmail works is that it'll then ask you a personal question which you chose when signing up - like "What's your mother's maiden name" - and when you correctly answer the question I think they'll reset your password and tell you the new password. I would advise changing your password to something you'll remember (if Hotmail doesn't force you to anyway).

From there you should be able to get back into Facebook.

BTW, Facebook has set up a nicknames feature for this, where you can use the nickname to work out password problems. If you haven't set up a nickname, do so once you're back in Facebook.

Ads

you can go to hot mail and while logging in there,you will see option named"forget password" when you will open it it will ask you your personal question when you will give it answer they will send you your password and now you can use many facebook applications on facebook and following are one of the best facebook applications Developers:

nope if you forgot both you have to hit forgot password in hotmail recover your hotmail account once you have done that go to facebook hit forgot password enter your email in and than go through the facebook recovery steps