This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you hide the whole section with your default picture and where your from and stuff?
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
how do you hide the whole section with your default picture and where your from and stuff?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:20 PM

Here's what to do...

Go to your YA profile by either clicking on your avatar or using the <My Activity> tab at the top of this page, click <edit my preferences>. On the next page scroll down to <privacy>, unmark everything, also make sure that you disable the Y!updates, because otherwise they will get shared with users of facebook, twitters and the like. Then click <preview> at the bottom and <okay> on the next page. Now you will still see a link to your profile and the mail address which you used for signing up, but that info will be hidden from public view. If you want to make sure that your new settings are working the way you want it, refresh the page and then click <how others see me> right above <edit my preferences>

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply