This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do when boyfriend likes another girl?
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
What to do when boyfriend likes another girl?
Well it clear my boyfriend likes his friend. When he talks about her shes the greatest person in the world. On facebook for some reason everything he says to her comes on my news feed i have never so many hearts and smiley faces in my life. He doesn't know i know but he asked her when she was going to let him ge with her and all this. To be honest i feel their going to end up together with all the stuff ive seen and its like what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:20 PM

He is YOUR boyfriend, not hers. Tell him how you feel. If he doesn't change, then he's not good enough for you anyway.

Ads

Talk to him about it, see what he says, and leave his stupid a*s. I'm sure you can get someone way better & faithful than him. No one deserves that.

Talk about this to him. Or just end it. It's not fair to you to be with a guy who has feelings for another girl.

Dump him. He doesn't deserve you.

Are you 1000% sure ? Did you ask him first ? If you truly feel that they are going to be together dump him. There is no point in you being heartbroken.

The main reason to have a "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" relationship, and dating in general, is to enjoy each others company, but also to see if you are compatible and would make good life partners.

This young man isn't that much into you. Don't drag it out, he wants someone else, let him go - you are young and this is just the first of many people you will date.

As we black girls say, "DUMP DA DOUCHE."

Talk to him. Dump him. Whatever.

confront him about it .
if he doesn`t see your oint and see whats hes doing is wrong then , its time to end it .
if he says he is doing wrong , but carries on doing it . its time to end it.
but if it was me i would have ended it by now .