This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why cant you people Leave Jericho Alone?
11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
why cant you people Leave Jericho Alone?
whats wrong with you people. stop asking him when he's gonna return to wwe. day after day you people ask him the stupid question like " When are you coming back" " Are you behind the it begins promos". the man has wife and kids, stop asking him stupid questions like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Jericho is not returning

This is what Jericho said on his Twitter "Sick of all the questions so this is it...from now on I'm not answering anymore wrestling related questions. I'm done w WWE. Deal with it"

The one who will return is Shane McMahon and the "End of The World" means the end of the PG Era
They will make another era that's not PG but something like TV 14 again like the "Attitude Era"

Ads

it is because people really like jericho and want him back, and plus, when he was on dwts he said he would come back to wwe.

You sound as if you want his dick or something?

People love him, and just because he said he's done with WWE, doesn't mean it's legit... Why would he ruin such a surprise? These promos are great, gets people thinking.

It is pretty disgusting to do that to him, but you know, I believe as a celebrity, big or small, because in the way, the people are responsible for them being huge stars, can't really have a private life. And to make matters worse, he is on twitter, which is like saying, TALK TO ME WORLD!! As a wrestler with thousands of fans that give him support and made him who he is, he is obligated to answer questions, but at the same time, I do believe he deserves privacy and the guy deserves a break from wrestling as he tries so hard to break out of the mold, yet fans keep dragging him back in. But still, he chooses to reply to fans and voice out a lot of opinions and without the fans, he wouldn't be the celebrity that he is, in fact, this goes to all celebrities. But what I do find stupid is, Jericho has great respect for the company, and the last thing he would want to do is ruin it for WWE if he just says, yes, I'm returning, or Yes I am the promo guy. Then he is really just being the @ss, ironically, because he is acting like an @ss now to hide it. Its pretty damn obvious that Jericho won't reveal the truth for the sake of the company, and he wants to keep his return as a huge surprise. Him telling fans when he will return is just gonna ruin the surprise for the business, so its really stupid and pointless to ask him about that stuff. I believe Jericho does enjoy the social interaction with the fans. Talk to him about music and sport, and even wrestling, but for god sakes, don't ask him for spoilers or when he returns, because he isn't allowed to reveal it. Are people too thick skulled to see that? Yeah, he is "dodging the answer" and does it make it obvious the promo is for him? It could, but the other obvious reason he is "dodging the answer" is because if he says yes, its a spoiler. Geez. Not only is it no respect for Jericho, but no respect for the business as well. They want to keep it a surprise, yet people have to push the poor guy into trying to spoil it. @ssclowns.