This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you wish people happy birthday?
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
How do you wish people happy birthday?
When it's someones Birthday, what is the appropriate medium by which you wish them a Happy Birthday? A text, phone call, email, facebook wall....? Do you use certain mediums for certain people? Please advise. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM

call the person its the most polite if not txt them

Ads

depends on how close the person is to you. if it's an aquaintance then just send them a text but if its a friend or loved one it ought to be something bigger, tangable, it could be part of an inside joke you two share? good luck Smile

I send my mother and family members cards. I also call my mother. Sometimes I take her out to breakfast (depending upon her). I send my close friends cards and I also take two of them out to lunch. The third I give a gift certificate to a florist because she is a gardner and doesn't make much money and her birthday is in late May. I send money in the cards to my nieces and nephews until they graduate from high school or until they graduate from college (if they're going full time). Once they graduate they only get cards from me. One of my nieces just got her last money gift from me.

Also, my mother likes me to sing her the following song:

Oh, happy birthday.
Oh, happy birthday.
Sin and sorrow in the air.
People dying everywhere.
Oh, happy birthday.
Oh, happy birthday.