This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get relatives on Facebook to back off?
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
How do I get relatives on Facebook to back off?
I'm going off to college soon and I have a decent-sized family. Some of them are on Facebook and comment from time to time, which is enjoyable, but I also have a couple that are WAY too aggressive, almost to the point that I think no one else will interact with me on Facebook. How do tell those relatives that they need to stop commenting and "liking" so much?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Ask your parents for help

Ads

Delete Them!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx For The 2 points

Just tell em to fuck off and if they don't then block them to prove your point. TOUGH LOVE.

Man up and tell them straight forward about how you feel they are! Tell them that they way over do it and are almost like a stalker. You do not want (what ever they do) all over your page and it gets there faster than you can delete the crap. Just say what is on your mind unless there is a very good reason not to. If there is a reason not to then you live with it.

rd

Delete them... Simple

make a friends list with only them included and make it so in the privacy settings that they can't see a thing on your profile or anything you do Smile) this works for me.