This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do if my boyfriend deleted me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
What should I do if my boyfriend deleted me on facebook?
My boyfriend deleted me from facebook. We are in a long distance relationship. When i asked him about it, he said he had deleted his facebook account, because his ex kept bothering him and he doesn't want her to find me. But if I log in from my friend's facebook, and check the link to his facebook, he appears there. He swears he deleted his facebook. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:25 PM

He's most likely cheating on you. But I'm not sure. Talk to him in person about it. You might have to end your relationship with him but it'll be okay.

Ads

dump him he isnt worth it

He is embaresed of you nd doesn't want his friends to find out about you....ldrs nvr work anyways

dump him and then block him from your FB. no point in dealing with the lying bloke. move on, find a guy who's more deserving of you. good luck! Smile

Discuss with him. Say that you saw his facebook account. If he insists he deleted his account then something goes wrong with him. Wait and see what will happen the next days. If I would find out that something goes wrong I would never talk to him again and broke up with him. You did nothing wrong, you were faithfull and you don't deserve such thing. Life is too short to be worried about irresponsible people.

Heidy, if your basing how you feel about a guy on Facebook then I think your relationship with him has a lot more issues than his ex or whether or not he deleted his account.

If you like this guy and want to stay in a relationship with him then don't worry about Facebook. Facebook has very little to do with real life. But if it is important to you then you need to confront him about whether or not he's lying to you.

I personally don't believe the story about the ex, but then again I don't really hold Facebook to be anything other than something I check into occasionally just to see what is going on with people I know. I make no judgments about people based on Facebook. It's just a reference tool.

If you think he's being dishonest, then leave him, but if you like him and want to remain in a relationship then focus on life in the real world and not what happens on Facebook.

you should join another social site like thesocialrequest.com so that he can't find you.....thats how you get his attention.