This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i find someone on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
How can i find someone on Facebook?
I know that my boyfriend is on facebook. He says that he isnt but he slipped up and sent me a photo some time ago and I asked him where he got it from and he said it was sent from a facebook acct. HE SLIPPED UP. The prob is, I cannot find him on it at all, i search him using his whole name and nick names I cannot locate him..any tips for how i can break the fb code and check out his page..

Tks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

He might be using a fake name!!

Ads

you can search by email address, or search friends of his, and when you find their profile, you can search through those friends for you BF

dno

ask him in the middle of a bj and tell him you'll blue ball him if he doesnt answer. that usually works for me

Try the local thing and see if he's in there. Smile PLEASE HELP WITH MY QUESTIONS!!!! thanks! Smile good luck! Smile

dude... leave your bf

If he does not show up in the search then he is not on it. And if he were on it and went through all the trouble to block you...should he really be your boyfriend?

did he realise that he slipped up?? Cos if he did then he might have changed his privacy settings so that no one can find him in a search or through mutual friends...he may even have blocked you! Why he would do that seeing that your his gal...but you dont even need to be friends to block a person. Or maybe he just hasnt got an acc anymore?? Maybe he genuinely scraped it after his slip up??

If he has blocked or changed his privacy settings then theres no chance you'll find him. As Facebook put them privacy settings in place for a reason and they are strict!! Unless your a hacker...which sadly I am not.

well the thing is, if it was sent to him from a facebook account, how do you know that one of his friends didnt put it up, then email it to him?

because i can take pictures from my facebook, save them to my computer, then send them to whoever i want whether they have a facebook or not

stop trying to find something that isnt there. i take pictures of myself off of peoples facebooks all the time and post them to my myspace so people who dont have a facebook can see them. its not even hard