This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should my girlfriend announce her abortion over Facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Should my girlfriend announce her abortion over Facebook?
When we first conceived the child, we decided that we would try to keep it, but after a few weeks we decided we weren't ready, so yesterday we finally had the child aborted. We live far away from both our families and they were expecting us to keep the child and we went ahead and had the abortion without informing them. My girlfriend suggested that we simply announce it over Facebook rather than call or visit or something to break the news since this will be less personal and might give them some time to think things through.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

NO! at least call someone and tell them

Ads

I wouldn't...

If you guys are more comfortable then yes. Need time before the fireworks start.

OMG... I have heard everything now. Let's see...you conceived a child that you decided you weren't ready for, yet you were more than ready to hook-up and do the deed to make the child. You then realize that it would be easier to take the cowardly way out and and end the life of an unborn child. Of course you don't end the life before telling everybody..."Hooray...I'm pregnant, and were keeping the baby"! Now you are so cowardly that instead of having the common decency to tell the families that even though you are mature enough to make a child you are too immature to have a child and instead decided to kill the child. Now you want to know if you should make the big announcement via....FACEBOOK?!? WTF???

Wtf, Why would you want to "announce" that in the first place.

Not saying she is horrible or anyone else but that just seems like a horrible thing to announce over facebook. Not sure how cool your friends are and if they can keep to them selves.

Tell people personally, the people that you want to know. If you don't want someone to know and they keep pushing the subject then idk dont talk to them.

There should only be a few people that you want to know that, unless your open about those things.

I don't really know though.

wtf

"Hey, yeah. We just killed our own baby and we think it's best to tell you guys by the most impersonal means we can think of. Well, see you whenever."

Yeah. What could possibly go wrong?