This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I kind of like my wife but her sister is much better looking. What should I do?
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
I kind of like my wife but her sister is much better looking. What should I do?
Ive been married for 3 years now and i think i made a mistake. Instead of what really matters I married a woman on her intelligence and personality. Her sister however is very attractive and i often find myself masterbating to her facebook profile pictures. Should i tell my wife we need a divorce? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

Yes, but please don't tell her why. You will crush her and it doesn't sound like she deserves it. No good can come of you telling her anything about this.

Ads

You are disgusting! Looks are not what "really matters" as you say. I think you wrote this for attention. Grow up! Even if you divorce your wife, who says the sister even wants you. if you follow through with it, don't tell your wife why. That would kill her.

Goddamn you Chris Hanson,your a inspiration to us all.

I think you are a very messed up man. That is disgusting. You don't need People from Yahoo Answers to tell you what you should do. You need professional help to tell you what to do.
GET SOME HELP!

wtf your an idiot!!!!

How can you treat your wife like that you moron!!!!!!!!! There is more to woman then just looks. A good personality and intelligence is a good thing. Make things work with your wife. You should be very lucky to be married to a smart woman and not a dummy.

People don't get divorced because they have problems with their spouses (unless there is abuse). People get divorced because they have problems with themselves.

Keep your fantasy life separate from your real life. Even if you divorce, the sister will never have you. It's never a good idea to throw away a marriage that's working. And don't go looking for excuses to make it not work.

She's not a disposable razor, dude. She's your wife. What part of "Until death do us part" did you not understand?

Hang in there. Stick with your marriage and it will pay you back big time.

ARE YOU STUPID????????? No, really. You married a woman for intelligence and personality, which actually matters. Why would you divorce a person like that because of a crush ( a crush!) on her sister? And if you do divorce your wife how could you go after her sister??? To do what, break apart her family? And did it ever occur to you that her sister probably loves her and cares about her and wouldn't do that to her? And who would want to be with a man like you anyway??? WAY to go, smartypants! * clap clap*

Wait... so you think that a woman's intelligence and personalty is something that doesn't mater??? You should get a divorce, YOU don't deserve to be with a intelligent woman. Your sick