This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I delete my facebook account will I lose my notifications?
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
When I delete my facebook account will I lose my notifications?
I haven't been on facebook for about 6 months, so I have a build up of notifications and everything. If I disable my facebook account for a while then go back on will it say in the red box where I have notifications like "20 notifications" or something still? Or will that kind of stuff be gone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

When using the Facebook social media site, users exchange wall messages, private messages and chats with others. These messages can be found in your messages folder or on your wall until they are deleted. Once deleted, the messages are no longer viewable from your account. However, if you need to retrieve a deleted message, you can do so by downloading your Facebook data file. This file includes your complete history on Facebook, including wall posts, photos, profile information, friends lists, notes and sent and received messages.

Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions

Click the "Account" tab in the top-right corner of the page.

Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.

Scroll to the bottom of the "Settings" screen and click the "Learn More" link next to "Download Your Information."

Click the green "Download" button. Facebook requires authentication to protect your privacy before beginning the download.

Read more: How to Reteive Old Facebook Messages | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8777430_reteive-...z1diAMcf36

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply