This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: What do you love, hate about it?
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Facebook: What do you love, hate about it?
You can even discuss what it does for / to individuals or society... whatever. Run free with this one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

I recently deleted/deactivated my facebook. It's hard to say off of it, cause it was always nice to post pictures of myself and have people like them and tell me I looked good, and have people laugh at my occasional status updates, but facebook was also depressing to me.

When I wouldn't get a message or a worthwhile notification I was kinda bummed, and I always hated seeing other people's accomplishments and their awesome lives. Pictures of hangout's and get togethers. It made me feel like a lazy lowlife, so I just deleted my facebook and found other things to do worthwhile.

I don't like the whole CIA thing either. the CIA is practically the owner of facebook now and uses it to track people and do anything they want. Not that I have anything to hide, I just like my privacy that's all. Facebook also sells your personal information (political views, religious views, etc. to polling companies so that they can try to calculate how much of America is liberal/conservative. That's how they get a lot of their money.

It's been good so far. Facebook just had too much drama for me. I feel better about myself after deleting it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply