This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find my biological father?
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
How do I find my biological father?
I found out this year that I have a different dad to my sisters.Now I really want to find him.He doesn't know I exist.My mum has looked him up on facebook but he isn't on there.How do I find him??
Excuse me?I am not being a stalker -____- .My mum didn't tell him for some reason!Also I only know his name

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM

It takes a while. Me and my boys literally tracked mine down a few months ago. My grandma didn't even recognize me when I confronted her at my grandpa's birthday party. Have patience bro, your time will come.

Ads

If ur last name is really uncommon than look up on the Internet by his name if find his name go to that address or call the number listed... Good luck

check your birth certificate to see who who your father is, or i think the dmv, they have public records on people, they also show where they live

There are private detectives that specialize in this kind of thing. I know one personally that works out of West Virginia.... finds people nationally though and I saw him find a boy (biological mother looking for son) with only a DOB, location of birth (records censored by court order), and race.
Private Detectives are not free though... can be costly depending on how much info you have. The more info the cheaper... no info is better than bad info (keep that in mind). You can also try http://www.intelius.com/ I hope this helps..Please let me know if any of this helps or if you need any more help,please let me know,and I will help you in any way that I can.I will do some more research to see if I can find any other way to help.. OH AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT IDIOT WHO LEFT THAT STALKER COMMENT, THEIR JUST SAD AND MISERABLE AND TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL LIKE THEM,I ALSO REPORTED THEM BECAUSE NO ONE SHOULD BE ON HERE LEAVING COMMENTS TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BADLY.