This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black berry curve and facebook problems?
11-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Black berry curve and facebook problems?
I have a black berry curve 8330 when i first got it i was able to receive facebook notifications on my blackberry now they no longer go to my inbox on my blackberry but i can still access the facebook application on my phone how do I fix it so i receive notifications Again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM

Have you changed the email account that is setup on your facebook application? Basically in facebook you need to setup an email account that facebook will use to send all your notifications to, that same email account needs to be setup on your blackberry email application for your blackberry to be able to receive emails on it

If all that is setup then you may want to try deleting the facebook application and reinstalling the latest version, that may help, if not then call up yours mobile operator and ask them to resend the SERVICE BOOKS to your phone, that should be the last resort and should fix the problem

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply