This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend speaking to his ex girlfriend should I move on?
11-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Boyfriend speaking to his ex girlfriend should I move on?
Looked on my boyfriends private facebook messages and his ex girlfriend told him her number is the same and she misses him and would give anything to see him or have one night with him!! He respondes by telling her a story that he is writing and that he Misses her soooo much!!! So, he tells me he didn't mean that..he said he feels sorry for her so thats why he said that. I don't know what to believe or think. Should I believe him or dumb him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM

Um yeah! Ditch him, what an ass!

Ads

If he says he didn't mean it than just take his word on it... but if he does it again or cheats on you w/ her than definitely dump him.

good luck

I wonder how many more girls he writes or texts?? U deserve MUCH better.

Dump him!!! If you want to avoid being cheated on, dump him. You don't tell your ex that you miss them if you truly love your current partner and have no intentions of cheating. Tell your boyfriend that you hope he'll be happy with his ex and dump him. Don't listen to whatever lies he tells you. What you saw on Facebook isn't a good sign...

First things first.. Don't EVER go through your boyfriends stuff, period! I'd be really upset if my boyfriend did that to me. And he'd be upset if I did that to him.

Second off.. he meant what he said to her. They both disrespected you and your relationship with him. If he didn't mean what he said to her or if he wasn't interested, he would of put his foot down on her flirting and would of stopped talking to her. Like someone said, if you caught him saying that to her.. I wonder how many girls he's saying that stuff to.

Just to add, being friends with exes is okay. But in situations like these, it's obvious the ex and your bf are still interested in each other.. and cannot maintain a friendship together.