This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If your boyfriend or girlfriend did this, how would you react?
11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
If your boyfriend or girlfriend did this, how would you react?
I want to know if your boyfriend or girlfriend was talking to another girl over text or facebook saying things like "You're really sexy" and saying that they wanted a break from you, how would you react?

What if you just found the message and it was from five months ago and you've been dating for over a year? Does this make you question your relationship?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:30 PM

I probably would of ended it.

Ads

I would simply ask him about it. Communication is the key to a good relationship.

if it doesn't make you question your relationship, nothing ever will. obviously he plans to cheat. no reason to wait until he does. make him an ex now.

question the relationship and also tell him you think it might be an elongated break.

Hell yea it should make you question your relationship, if you guys have been dating for a year and hes talking like that, what makes a diffrence from 5 months ago to now?

yes big time, that is not a good person seriously. I dont understand some people.You should just dump him, you deserve better i think.

For some reason my answer didnt show up on forums Tongue If you could take a look it would be nice. Thank you

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...249AAqACb0

i would definetly end it if it ha[[ened to me, it would make me feel like i cant trust him

It's a bummer you found these messages because they weren't meant for you to see and yes, I'm sure you are questioning the relationship now. If I were you, my concern would be that he was with me 5 months later because it was comfortable or convenient - or that maybe, he was also seeing someone else. Who is the girl he was chatting with? Do you know her? Have there been any other problems in the relationship? I'm sure you're disappointed and troubled by these messages, but are you really surprised?

You have to talk to him about these messages you found - be prepared for a lecture for snooping, which I assume you were - but now that you've seen them, you have to ask him why he felt that way and if he still does. Then you'll have to work out if you believe him and if you feel you can still trust him.

If he had doubts about you and the relationship 5 months ago, those doubts may have been genuine. Maybe you were fighting back then, or he sensed you were having doubts. Maybe he's a complete flirt and just can't help giving girls hopes with flirtatious promises of ending a relationship he has no plans of ending at all. Either way it just looks bad, doesn't it? If he really wanted to talk to you and work out the problems/doubts he was having, I'm sure he knows that you would have listened to him.

The fact that you've posted this here tells me you really value this relationship. Maybe he has been dishonest with you - but how honest have you been with yourself here? Is this the first time you've had doubts? And who is this girl? Do you know her? Is she a friend? I hope for your sake that he has a good explanation because I think you'll need one to continue seeing him.