This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My serious boyfrd has single status in social networks but we are only in o?
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM
My serious boyfrd has single status in social networks but we are only in o?
Relatonship on facebook the othe social networks like my space and the rest found out he was single and searching for a serious relationship i asked him abt this he goes it does matter am hurt and dont knw wat to do... Pls help.
He keeps saying he loves wana spend his life with me been together 3 yrs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:31 PM

Honestly if he isn't acknowledging the situation publicly you shouldn't worry too much unless you see him engaging in questionable conversations with other women than yes. Sometimes PDA isn't necessary to know that the person loves you

Ads

This seems to be a bad sign.
If you have been together three years and he will not change that status of searching for a serious relationship, he does not see you and he as being serious.
It may be better to separate from him now instead of wasting a lot of years.
Ask your Mom,D, Teachers, Professors or Grand Mother about this since they are older and have more life experience.
I most definitely wish I had talked to my Mom and Dad and older brothers and sisters about my relationships before they went on too long.I could have listened to expert counselor who told me to end the relationship or listened to my heart when bad signs appeared in the relationship. I married one lady that cause me much grief and anger and stress.
have you not see the divorce shows with the TV judges? Have you seen the stats on divorce?
I do wish I had viewed this message BEFORE I got involved with any woman: http://www.northpoint.org/messages/the-n...and-dating

social network is not real life.
life itself is.
never worry, no big deal.