This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we living in the beginning stages of our social future?
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Are we living in the beginning stages of our social future?
In the history of human civilization social interactions have never been this technologically advanced; and relatively we haven't been here for that long. Here meaning cellular phones, facebook, twitter, laptops in the middle of central park that could stream live video to a loved one thousands of miles away, dating sites etc.. The point I'm trying to get at is are we living in the beginning of our social future?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:32 PM

yes

Ads

Yes, we are. I always say technology is taking over despite people thinking I'm joking; I am quite serious. This why we call it a "shrinking world" due to new automobiles, vehicles, cellular devices, etc. are allowing people to communicate with each other from hundreds to thousands of miles away from each other in seconds. People are becoming a lot more accustomed to communicating to people via text messaging, computer, etc. rather than talking in person.
But, I wouldn't call this the beginning stages because when the first telephones, automobile, etc. were made, back then made communication a lot easier since 200 years ago the only way to communicate with people was to talk to them in person. Currently the people making these new technological advances have greatly improved there efficiency.

DA Da DA da YUP we sure are hun !