This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I fix things with this girl?
11-09-2012, 05:25 PM
How can I fix things with this girl?
A girl I really like started ignoring me out of the blue a few weeks ago. I'm pretty confident she liked me just prior to this and I'm also confident that I didnt do something to upset her.

Just recently ive been getting more facebook notifications from her. Like a lot more than someone whose ignoring you should give. Anyways we haven't texted in 3 weeks, do you think she's trying to talk to me? (were both shy)

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:33 PM

HAHAHHAHA UR SUCH A LOSER

Ads

dude same thing is happening to me, I would say she is teasing you. Let go and find someone else

She definitely is trying to get your attention, maybe you should contact her first?? Smile

how old are u?

just talk to her even if she is ignoring you don't be shy it won't get u far

maybe
if the notifications are comments on your posts like she is annoyed with you than no
maybe just be outgoing and flirty with other girsl and shell be like oh i want you back

Is it possible she felt you put her in the friend zone? So she probably wants out. That's all I can say. Friend zone=no no zone Smile

may be she is interested in you.. why don't you talk to her.. ? my boyfriend started the relationship saying ''will you be mine forever'' but i said ''i don't know about you very well so i need time''
start by being good friends.. then try to a close friend.. try to understand each other if you don't want to loose her..

good luck

Well, if she's shy then you should probably talk to HER. Try to talk to her more and show her that you like her. She'll probably come right back. And, if your so confident that she likes you then flirt with her, she'll probably like it.