This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The bisexuality is more common these days?
11-09-2012, 05:25 PM
The bisexuality is more common these days?
Well not more common, more accepted.. I'm bisexual and I was just seeing some profiles of my friends in Facebook and I find out that a looooooot of my friends are bisexual xD and I know maybe 10 persons that are bisexual... Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:34 PM

Some people think their Bisexual because their Bi - Curious. Some just think it makes them seem rebellious. And some really are Bisexual. Like me Smile

Ads

I guess so Big Grin I'm bisexual too, a true one though. I wish I had the courage to put it on my facebook, but I'm afraid I have some friends and people I know who are a bit homophobic. Someday, though.

Yiesss and you're looking for more bisexual people

I feel that people on a whole are tired of boundaries that is dictated by man's law,
and unclear spiritually. As someone who has been on both sides of the fence, both lawns are green, and I eventually chose the grass I was most satisfied with.

Yea, more accepted. I'm just sick of straight people trying to be bisexual to be cooler.

I bet they're mostly girls, right?

Yeah, they're not actually bisexual. Unfortunately, its trendy for girls to say they are bisexual these days.

However, they would never lick a pussy if it wasn't for their boyfriend's titillation.

I think a lot of the people who say they're bisexual are either straight girls who are trying to make themselves seem more attractive to boys, or people who are actually gay and want kind of an experimental sexuality to tell people until they feel confident enough to tell others they're actually gay.

This is unfortunate, I think, because it lessens the legitimacy of people who are *actually* bisexual.* Even within the gay community, I think bisexuals have a hard time fitting in because of that.

I think bisexuality is more accepted today in the year 2011 than it was 100-60 years ago, at least that seems to be the case especially here in North America, South America, Central America, Europe especially Western Europe, and Australia, but that's seems to be pretty much the case throughout most countries around the World.
I think that more and more people especialy the so called "straight people" are starting to accept themselves as bisexual as opposed to trying to oppress their sexual attraction that they have towards others of the same-gender and just focus on their sexual attraction that they have towards people of the opposite-gender.
There many types of bisexuals, but if you count them all, then I think bisexuality is actually very common among people, probably most people are bisexual.
For instance there are bisexuals that are like 70% gay 30% straight, there are also bisexuals who are 70% straight and 30% gay, there are bisexuals who are 90% straight 10% gay, there are bisexuals who are 90% gay 10% straight, and so on and so on, but if you count them ALL including the ones that aren't openly bisexual or even have accepted themselves are bisexual yet and continue to call themselves straight even though they're not 100% straight, then I think bisexuals would make the majority of the human population.

Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Ancient China, Ancient Japan, for instance were all fully bisexual human societies and civilizations.
Alexander The Great from Ancient Greece the great Military leader, he was bisexual.

Our closest living relative in the animal world with which we share over 98% of our DNA the great apes species called the "Bonobos" not only are they a Matriarchal society that's a society where the female bonobos are the ones that rule their society and have a lot of power in their bonobo society not the males even though the power is shared between female & male bonobos, but their society is also a fully bisexual society, they engage in both homosexuality and heterosexuality in other words they're bisexual, they use sex a lot, for instance they use sex as a means of conflict resolution, there's no stigma at all in their society about having a female bonobo having sex with another female bonobo or for a male bonobo to have sex with another male bonobo that happens a lot, there's no homophobia in their bonobo society.
Also there has never been a recorded case so far either in captivity or in the wild in the jungle of a bonobo killing another bonobo.

So those homophobic idiots who say that bisexuality is natural for women, but not for men, scientifically speaking that's a load of bullsh*t.
Because bisexuality is simply no more common among human females than it is among human males as simply as that.

It's definitely more accepted these days, and because of that more people are coming out as bisexual nowadays. It may seem like it's more common today, but there's always been as much bisexual people back then.