This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is their a program that captures peoples passwords on your comp?
11-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Is their a program that captures peoples passwords on your comp?
Like if someone goes on facebook using your computer it records their password and stuff secretly Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:36 PM

If there is, it would be a felony to use it for that purpose. Even if you think it's just a prank, it's still identity theft.

[edit]
I can't believe that you people would actually try to help. Keyloggers are intended only for employers who want to track everything their employees do, and even that is unethical in my opinion. Identity theft will land you in prison.

Ads

A keylogger is used from other computers around the world to hack into game accounts. Same concept.

if its turned on in the computer it remains hidden.

If i type adsofhaodfhef and that is my password, it will record that info. Only downside is you'd have to sift through lines and lines of things theyve typed to find it. unless theyve updated them since i last used one to delete the facebook my brother made that he wasnt allowed to have lol!

Its called a keylogger. They are small programs that run in the background that capture every key stroke you input physically through your computer's keyboard.

Key loggers and trojan viruses.